You had me at hello.
The average website visitor gives a web page only eight seconds of their attention, before deciding whether to read on or move on (to a competitor’s site.) This Leeds based web copywriter can help you make the best use of that time – grabbing your reader by the eyeballs and refusing to let go. A customer who doesn’t immediately find the answer to their problem, a scratch to ease their particular itch, will leave your site unsatisfied, unlikely to return. Your web copy must be instantly useful, clear and helpful, concise and commanding. If that sounds like hard work – I can help.
A professional web copywriter will ensure that your copy converts casual browsers into paying customers. You’ve probably already invested time and money in the design of your website – so it looks great and handles like a dream. But stuffing this framework with content that’s more fluffy than functional will turn visitors away, no matter how attractive your branding and design.
To rise above the competition, you need copy that’s:
- Driven by a clear purpose, building momentum that carries the reader through to a strong call to action
- Engaging, informative and interesting
- 100% jargon and waffle free
- Proofread to perfection, with no distracting errors that undermine authority
- SEO optimised (without being keyword stuffed like a Christmas turkey)
- Structured for reading online, rather than in print
- A good balance of passion and precision – capturing what makes your business unique, without sacrificing clarity of message
As a Leeds web copywriter, I’ve worked with many local clients to turn underperforming websites into lean, mean, lead generating machines. Wherever in the world you are, I can work with existing web copy or start from scratch – whatever it takes to create a website that’s your biggest business asset, your most useful resource and your customer’s favourite place to be.
Not sure if what you have is fit for purpose? I offer free web content reviews to determine the level of support you’ll need to turn your site around.